-
July 13th, 2000, 05:26 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Can anyone tell me the easiest way to convert sound on a minidisc to sound that can be used within an editing package?
-
July 13th, 2000, 06:32 PM
#2
Inactive Member
what i do is convert the sound on mini disc to high quailty wav files on Wave Studio, then load them up in Adobe.
www.cashproductions.co.uk www.thehunted.co.uk
-
July 15th, 2000, 07:17 AM
#3
Inactive Member
Come on,someone must know!!!
-
July 15th, 2000, 02:46 PM
#4
Inactive Member
if you don't have a direct digital connection then I would imagine you would have to record the audio live from your mini disc then convert to whatever audio file type you wish. I am on a mac and found a great freeware program called sound app ppc. It does it all. I know that some mini disc players have an optical input but i don't think this would help you at all. I guess you would have to just go from the stereo mini jack out to your mic input on your tower. get the highest quality cable you can afford and use as few adapters as possible so you will minimize the loss and degradation from connections.
good luck.
tash.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks